We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and positive individual to work 15-30 hours per week, directly under our Creative Director. The ideal candidate is passionate about international community development, knowledgeable of current design trends and not afraid of going that extra mile. This position will require a broad skill set from print/digital design, to copywriting, marketing and product design. If you’re ready to join a young community of really amazing people, work your butt off and learn/do more than than most other internships this is for you!
• Creative brainstorming on new projects and campaigns
• Representing the CTC / LIFE Line brands
• Creating print and digital marketing & event collateral
• Writing content/copy for marketing & online materials
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Interest in writing and editing copy for marketing materials
• Strong and professional communication and organization skills
• Thinking outside the box
• Ability to take initiative is a must
• Web, marketing or copy writing experience is a plus
This internship will provide excellent work experience in a wide variety of areas and encourage creativity and innovation.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Internship” in the subject. Include a link or samples of your work, resume, and a quick paragraph about yourself.